How can I book?
Just send us a message/email specifying the planned dates of your stay and the apartment you have chosen. It will be our pleasure to inform you about the availability, the price, and the methods for the payment, by bank transfer or PayPal.
Is there an elevator in the building?
Yes, all the apartments are served by a lift, except A House in Piazza Navona and A Cozy Apartment in Campo de Fiori, which are both on the third floor of ancient buildings; to reach A Movie-star Terrace and The Lady’s Terrace you have to go up a brief flight of stairs after using the elevator.
Can I access the rooftop terrace of Casa Flavia, Casa Giulia, and Casa Minerva al Pantheon?
Of course! You can go up to the fifth floor and enjoy the view and relax on the splendid terrace (shared).
Please note that you are not allowed to bring your own food and beverages as these will have to be ordered and paid to the staff of the hotel that manages the rooftop.
What procedure have you adopted to sanitize the apartments?
We have developed a new cleaning and sanitizing procedure to guarantee our guests a safe and pleasant stay. Sanitizing gel and face masks are made available to our guests.
I have a late arrival flight, how can I check-in?
Almost all the apartments have a keyless check-in device; just ask us for information and we will let you have every instruction with the code to unlock the doors.
Do you apply special rates for medium or long-term stays?
Yes, of course! Write to us indicating the planned dates and the number of guests; we will be happy to submit to you the best available offer.
How are the additional Municipal Taxes handled?
Tourists staying in private apartments are subject to payment of a tax of 3,50 Euro per day per person. Such a fee applies only for the first 10 days. Rome Residents and children below the age of 10 are exempted.
Note: the Municipal Tax must be collected by our staff in cash upon arrival.
Can I check out after 11:00 AM?
Late check-out is subject to availability; ask for confirmation upon arrival at the facility, we will be glad to help you.
How can I reach the center of Rome from the airport?
From Fiumicino airport
• Car Rental with driver: 50 Euros is the rate for a car (max 4 pax); 65 Euros for a mini-van (max 6 pax); 80 Euros for a van (8 pax). Just ask, we will be happy to book your car or van.
• By taxi: 48 Euro (luggage included, max 4 pax per car)
• By train: “Leonardo Express” direct train to Rome Termini Station (14 Euro pp each way, departures every 20 minutes). From Termini, you can take a taxi or bus.
From Ciampino airpor
• Car Rental with driver: 50 Euros is the rate for a car (max 4 pax); 65 Euros for a mini-van (max 6 pax); 80 Euros for a van (8 pax). ). Just ask, we will be happy to book your car or van.
• By taxi: 30 Euro (luggage included, max 4 pax per car).
• By Bus: www.terravision.eu or www.sitbusshuttle.it to Termini Station. From Termini take a taxi or bus.
How can I reach the main attractions?
Many of our apartments are located in the heart of Rome, just a few steps from the main monuments and museums.
How can I use public transport?
Taxi: to book one, call +39 06 5551 or +39 06 3570.
Bus: many lines are serving every part of the city; tickets can be purchased at news kiosks, tobacconists, or vending machines. We recommend that you install the “Moovit” app to get real-time information on timetables and routes.